Get out of your home kitchen and grow your business quicker by becoming a core Production Member of The Cook’s Nook.
By becoming a Production Member, you have access to the shared kitchen (with at least 40 hrs), with your own prep area, temporary day refrigeration, and multiple ovens and burners to get your production done faster.
Your business can scale so that it remains manageable longer with a single cook (likely you), until you are ready to grow with additional help or shifts. The kitchen is clean, and at The Cook’s Nook you are compliant with the City of Austin.
Additionally, as a Production member, you can take advantage of networking with others who are at the same stage as you, have access to chefs and others in the industry for help and guidance as you plan and grow.
Potential clients can visit your production area, meet you in a designed meeting space, and have confidence that you should be their vendor.
At The Cook’s Nook, it’s not just about production kitchen rental, it’s also about helping you grow your artisan food company.
You’ll need to meet with The Cook’s Nook team during regular business hours, and complete:
- Completed Food Enterprise Application from the City of Austin website
- City of Austin Food Handler’s / Manager’s Permits. These and other compliance requirements by the City of Austin must be maintained throughout the membership.
- The Cook’s Nook Membership Application
- Security Deposit
- The Cook’s Nook Membership Agreement
- Certificate of Insurance, with a minimum of $1m commercial general liability insurance, with The Cook’s Nook as an additional insured. This must be maintained throughout the membership.
As you grow, you can remain at The Cook’s Nook, and expand your Membership hours and participation as you expand your business.
Look for exciting new events to help your business grow